[GLLUG] Gaming at Penguicon E-Meeting

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 13:32:45 EST 2007

I think we need to have an e-meeting between all the people who wish
to contribute to the gaming part of the computer lounge, and at least
one person helping in managing the computer lounge (mostly because I
was unable to make it to the last meeting). Shall we hold this in
email or IRC? I'm thinking maybe IRC because we could hold a more...
live conversation but either could work. We need to re-iterate our
goals and find out where we're at and where we need to go.