Fwd: [GLLUG] Mounting a drive

pdwald pdwald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:58:31 EST 2007

Try to change the following line on you fstab:
 "/dev/hda3   /dev/hda3  /media/hda3  ntfs   defaults,nls=utf8,umask=007
,gid=46"
for that one:
"/dev/hda3 /media/hda3 ntfs ro,users,gid=users,umask=0222, nls=utf8  0  0"

You may have to refresh your fstab (depends on your distro), you may try
"sudo mount -a" in order to refresh your fstab.

Hope it helps

Pedro Wald