[GLLUG] Preparing an Old Laptop

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Mon Jan 22 00:03:50 EST 2007

Hi Chick, you can use dd to make an image and later restore, dd is
also for windows, but it is kind of slow,  Acronis has the True
image, which you can get a legal free trial fully operational for 15
days, it's fast, but not open source. If you have space problems, you
could create an image and then compress, I guess.
As to the size of the hard disks, there is 3 different heights for
2.5"'s.
[]'s
Eduardo