[GLLUG] TCP/IP protocol efficiency

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Wed Jan 24 12:46:21 EST 2007

you might try wget.exe on the windows side - it can be used to batch-transfer files over HTTP pretty efficiently.  Its one of the files I always keep on my web site for when I'm at a customer location and need a tool:

http://lachniet.com/wget.exe

You can compile it to work with SSL, but I don't know if the one on my site does..

Mark Lachniet
Technical Director, Security Group
Analysts International
(517) 336-1004 (voice)