[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, January 25 (The CORRECT date)

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Wed Jan 24 20:52:39 EST 2007

Charles Ulrich wrote:
> Let's try it yet again!
>
> Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
> cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave
> in Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and
> Fairview avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI
>
> We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
> Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/
>
> Agenda: Lotus Notes Client on Linux
>
> If your organization uses Lotus Notes and you want to be able to use the Linux
> client on your workstation or laptop, look no further. This week, Shawn will
> be talking about how to install a Lotus Notes client on Linux and will give a
> demonstration of the installation. He's distilled the instructions down to an
> easy to follow step-by-step list. He'll also explain how to backup and
> restore a Lotus Notes profile.
>
> Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so
> that we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to
> this message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field)

RSVP.  Too tired to come up with anything.
(Just released MyProBB v1.1).

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* VerifyMyPC 2.0
Change tracking and management tool.
Reduce tech. support times from 2 hours to 5 minutes.

Free for personal use, $10 otherwise.
http://www.CubicleSoft.com/VerifyMyPC/