[GLLUG] FW: [XML4Lib] Index Data is looking for help

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri Jul 6 16:36:54 EDT 2007

So, looks like the company received many WTH responses regarding to
weekly commute to NH.  So, he put some corrections here:

"During the initial training period, you need to be able and willing to
commute to Keene, NH frequently, as conditions and projects warrant. We
network extensively using Skype, Email, and phone between our four
locations in the US and Europe and with customers. You need to be
disciplined, self-motivating, a quick study but not afraid to ask
questions. It's a plus if you think it's neat to work with a company
small enough that you can help shape our future. If you don't, you
probably would not be happy with us."

--
Ranti Junus
Michigan State University Libraries