[GLLUG] Mailing List Software

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Wed Jul 18 15:04:05 EDT 2007

I'd like to hear what are people's favorite mailing list servers. I'm
currently using a hosted LISTSERV, but am considering moving those lists
in house. There may be money available for a commercial solution if one
is truly better than the other options, but of course, I'd rather run an
open source product if possible. I have both Windows and Linux servers I
can run this on, so that's not a deciding factor either. My number 1
priority is ease of use for list managers and subscribers. Ease of
installation and configuration would be nice too.

Thanks!