[GLLUG] OT: Graduation Open House

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Jun 18 09:25:08 EDT 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 14:04, Karl Schuttler wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that I graduated high school yesterday, and
> as such, am having an open house on the 16th from 1pm-5pm. You and
> any of your family you wish to bring are invited. There will be food
> and probably spirits as well. Below is a google maps to my house.

Hi Karl,

Sorry I missed the open house, but I was insanely busy all day Saturday.
I'd just like to say congratulations and best of luck in whatever you
do. Like Frank says, the world is limitless and all it takes to get
somewhere is an open mind and many, many open books.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com