[GLLUG] VMware Nat-ed Network

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:05:08 EST 2007

I installed vmware tools and I have an interface on there. but I can't
get network. dhcp or otherwise. since the linux system is gentoo I'm
thinking I may have something missing from configuration somewhere. I
googled a little but didn't find anything relevant. what should the
network settings in win-vm look like? maybe there's an easier
solution. I don't need remote access to the win-vm (might be nice
though this is a public ip). I just need to be able to browse the web
from it.