[GLLUG] Computer Lounge wiki

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:39:03 EST 2007

Here's the required specs if you want to add them as well.

Athlon64 3000+
Nvidia GForce 6000+ (PCI-Express cards preferred)
1GB of DDR RAM
Linux Compatible Motherboard.

I'll see about getting you a preview of the games list (put game list
pending). And how many copies we need of what yet. Also note that I
will locking read access out on any files containing cd keys (using
SELinux or Grsecurity). so they don't have to be concerned about it.
If you think that it's not a bad idea mention we are looking for 6
Identical machines, and corporate sponsorship (loan). Advertising,
possible. and if you want you can give them a link to this your other
email addy or caleb.cushing at gmail.com. If you want to cut any of this
your still better HR than me.