[GLLUG] Off Topic - Please, HTML/CSS problem, any help?

Dan Ryan thethinkbox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:52:59 EST 2007

Oh man will you kick yourself when I tell you what was causing the
problem.

In your menu class

	.menu {font-family: georgia; width:530; height:30px; text-
align:center; position:relative; font-size:14px; left:50%;margin-
left:-265px;background:#fff;z-index:100;}

you omitted the px for width.  While Firefox is smart enough to
assume you meant px, IE won't touch it.  I can't even begin to recall
how many hours I've spent debugging a page and it was something as
simple as this.

BTW, I do web design for a living, so if you need any help learning
HTML/CSS/etc.  hit me up.  I know my fair share of this stuff.

Regards,
Dan Ryan