[GLLUG] Computer Lounge wiki

Jeremy Gransden jeremy at gransdenonline.com
Tue Mar 6 18:45:36 EST 2007

I have extension cords like last year, also i can round up power
cables. I will also have as many power strips as needed. I have a b/w
laser if we need it and i can provide a case of paper (leftovers i
will take back home!!) What are you looking for in the workstation? I
can loan my desktop but the wiki was unclear as to what you are
looking for ( maybe you have discussed at a meeting and i was not
there :) ) i also have 1 12 port 10/100 nortel switch and a Cisco 24
port 10/100 w/ 2 1000ba ports.

p.s. Charles, do you still want that other wyse terminal that I have?
( i know, it was close to a year ago that i offered it....)