[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, March 8

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed Mar 7 10:01:28 EST 2007

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave
in Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and
Fairview avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: Penguicon Signage

Last year, one area of the lounge that we fell down on was providing
information to our guests. We hope to rectify that this year by
providing much more. This week, we'll discuss all aspects of that
endeavour and solicit volunteers to create and proofread the signs and
pamphlets.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com