[GLLUG] does anyone have??

Bill Bartilson bbartilson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 10:44:15 EDT 2007

Most of the games of that era merely pushed windows out of the way and
ran as DOS or assembly, so the actual OS probably doesn't matter much.
The games may well be early enough that 98 didn't exist, so they only
cite 95.

Frankly, it'll be a case by case basis for each game.  Get the 98
machine. See what works.  If it just works all is done.  If you actually
need 95 for some of them, I've got 95 media and license you're welcome
to have.

-Bill