[GLLUG] Monitors

Dan Ryan thethinkbox at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:47:16 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,

I'm cleaning out my back room more, and I've come across three 21"
monitors I don't use anymore.  two are IBM P290s, with VGA and DVI
inputs. The other is a Viewsonic, not sure of the model, but it has
two VGA inputs.  If anyone wants them, let me know, and I'll bring
'em to the next meeting.  I just hope I can fit them into my car
(they're huge!).  They're free for the taking.  My wife just wants
them gone!

I also have a PIII 800MHz box, with 256MB PC133 RAM, 20GB HDD, CD-
ROM, and Ubuntu 6.10 LAMP server pre-installed.  It's a decent box,
but again, it needs to go.  Same arrangements apply as the monitors
(Thursday at the meeting)  Does $20 seem like a fair price?

I think that's all I have for now.  Again, let me know if you'd like
them.

Cheers,
Dan Ryan