[GLLUG] more Penguicon thoughts

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Tue May 1 19:11:09 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 24 April 2007 08:51, Jim Fick wrote:
> I had made the suggestion during one of the GLLUG meetings when we
> doing some Con planning, but got shot down.  The reason used was that
> would be too expensive.  I am interested in a GLLUG T-shirt and I do
> have a contact with a screen printer that we could get a discount
> with.

I think you mentioned it to me, but I didn't mean to shoot it down as
such. I thought you were talking about having GLLUG shirts to identify
the computer lounge volunteers, which we already had badges for.
(Speaking of badges, did someone grab those and can I pick them up at
the next GLLUG meeting?) Having GLLUG shirts just for the fun of it
would be cool. We just need someone to either recreate or touch up the
GLLUG logo. The best copy we have is only web banner sized.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com