[GLLUG] Coffee and Electronics

Dan Ryan thethinkbox at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:42:10 EDT 2007

Ah, don't you love when that happens?

It's pretty easy.
1. Turn the computer off
2. Pop the key off
3. Take a bit of isopropyl alcohol (not rubbing alcohol; it contains carnuba
wax and that will leave a residue.) on a cue tip and rub it around until the
residue goes away.

You might need to repeat a few times, but it's no biggie.  Just make sure
you let it dry before turning the computer back on.

-Dan