[GLLUG] CUPS policy settings

Michael George george at idealso.com
Mon May 7 21:27:53 EDT 2007

Well, I'm thinking about an LTSP cluster (like mille-xterm) and all the
printers which would be available to the cluster.  We have very
fine-grained control over people's access to the printers, but I'd
rather people only have the printers that they have access to appear in
their list.  So even if we have 300 printers, I only need to see the 3
that are in our suite...

--
-Michael George
  Ideal Solutions, LLC