[GLLUG] dell computer

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 13:05:51 EDT 2007

Charles,
          Yeah, if i can get it to work it would be really cool.  The
computer just beeps when I turn it on.  Then it says processor fan
undetected, then it takes me to a setup menu that has like F1 F2 F3.....
Caleb keeps on telling me that I shouldn't turn it on anymore because it
could fry the processor or something else.  But that is pretty much where it
takes me to is F1 F2 F3 menu.

Julie