[GLLUG] dell computer

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 23:52:31 EDT 2007

Yeah, I am the queen of free computers, pretty soon i'll be able to give
away free computers to everyone I see because I will have so many.  =) Caleb
and I just opened the tower and it is definately true that the processor fan
is broken inside.  I am hoping that that is the only problem. =0) Sure would
be kinda funny if it was the only problem.... I think it may have been some
people that just recently moved from our apartment complex.  So maybe they
wanted to get rid of somethings and just thought it didn't work or wasn't
worth their time.  I think I am going to buy a processor fan at newegg and
Caleb said that he had an old dell and had the same fan inside so maybe when
we go to his parents house this weekend we could find it there.  =) But
thanks for your guy's input.  Happy Free computer finding!!!

Julie