[GLLUG] dell computer

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:20:08 EDT 2007

THE FAN IS IN 2 PIECES. I think it's broken. I'm not sure rick... can I see
what happens if I do the same to your head?

 My experience with dell is they ship moderately better parts than there
equivalent competitors such as HP and Emachines. I would buy a dell before I
bought either of those.

But your right you get what you pay for. people buy dell because they're
cheap. If you want to build a computer from expensive parts... do so.
Unfortunately dells don't like to boot if there cpu fans aren't hooked up,
even though this model is using a heat sink with there damn shroud fans. so
it doesn't really matter.

--
Caleb Cushing