[GLLUG] dell computer

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 09:58:48 EDT 2007

Hey, thanks for all your input, it is greatly appreciated.  It does help me
to learn a little bit more about computers so thankyou for your input rick.
Perhaps these problems may arise, or maybe it is just simply the fan in
which I hope.  But if anyone else wants to say anything about this please
feel free.

Julie