[GLLUG] Lost: Penguicon lounge volunteer badges

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon May 14 11:25:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know where the Tech Penguin and Security Daemon
badges ended up after Penguicon? I was hoping they'd turn up on their
own by now, but alas, they have not. If you have a box of stuff that
you brought back from Penguicon and haven't yet unpacked, could you
please look through it to see if the badges are in there? I don't care
so much about the badges themselves but I would at least like the
lanyards back. One says iRiver on it, the other is unbranded but is
more rugged and has a black plastic clip between the badge and the
lanyard. A possible third has the Sun logo all over it.

I'd really appreciate getting these back so we can use them again next
year. Thanks!

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com