[GLLUG] Thursday's Meeting?

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed May 16 14:09:14 EDT 2007

Unless I'm a day behind, the meeting is tomorrow. :) And no, there is no
technical topic scheduled for this week or at any point in the future.
What we'd like to do this week is discuss some possible "course
corrections" for GLLUG. Introduce the idea of a change in venue, a more
regular monthly agenda, and so forth. The social meetups are fun and we
want to keep those, but perhaps a bit more direction is in order.

So this week, we'd like to solicit ideas. We'll then take those ideas
and hash them out on the list for a week and then firm them up somehow,
maybe by consensus or vote.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com