[GLLUG] Flint area members?

Marr marr99 at highstream.net
Wed May 16 20:43:05 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 3:14pm, Clay Dowling wrote:
> How may other members on this list would find a meeting place nearer to
> Flint to be more convenient?

> Let me know if there is interest, and I'll see about arranging venue,
> ideally at a time that doesn't preclude also attending the Lansing
> meeting.

A Flint-area meeting place would probably cause me to attend a few more
meetings.

Not that I'd stop going to GLLUG meetings -- lotsa good folks there, although
I'll certainly miss Reb's smiling face and good company (RIP, Reb). Depending
on the meeting topic, the weather, and other miscellaneous factors on any
given day, I might attend meetings in the Flint and/or Lansing areas.

In fact, there used to be a GCLUG (Genesee County) group. I was able to attend
just one meeting before they seemed to fizzle out. Their old website
(www.gclug.org) is now defunct.

Bill Marr