[GLLUG] dell desktop

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 22:42:40 EDT 2007

We thought there was something wrong with the cd disk drive, but then we
think maybe it is the motherboard.  Maybe I could bring it to the meeting
tomorrow so we can run more tests? I tried putting in a knoppix cd and it
wouldn't load it just went in a big loop.  But are you going to be there
Rick? I do have to work tomorrow but could maybe get out a half hour early
so may be late.

Julie