[GLLUG] beer belly tux

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 22:56:39 EDT 2007

Your mail to 'linux-user' with the subject

    Beer Belly Tux

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 123495 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

It sent me back this message.  It was a jpeg as far as I know.   I don't
understand why I cannot send just a simple pic to the list.

Julie