[GLLUG] beer belly tux pic

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 09:32:39 EDT 2007

I ended up doing some work on the penguin the last couple of days.  I put
some "real" letters on him.  Some glitter glue letters.  I'll probably take
him to the group this week so you guys can really see him.  As far as
putting him on a monitor, the only computer I have is a laptop, so I don't
have anywhere to put him right now.  I haven't gotten the laptop yet, but I
will soon.  I am glad you guy s like him.

Julie