[GLLUG] list message size limit (Was: beer belly tux)

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:23:31 EDT 2007

Jim Fick wrote:
> Leave it.

>> Is there anyone here who would like to see the message size limit
>> increased or should we leave it alone?

I think leaving it at 40k is a good idea since 99.9% of the posts are
text. But I do think it would be helpful to suggest a solution to the
original cause of the discussion.

Do we have a place for members to post interesting content, presentation
documents, etc.? Does the gllug website allow members to post content?
Since this was an image unrelated to a presentation perhaps a flicker
account would be appropriate.

Eric Miller