[GLLUG] floating figures

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 14:12:22 EDT 2007

Hi guys,
       As you know I got my figures into my postscript document.  Now, I've
come across another problem.... floating.  It is really driving me crazy
right now =).  Does anyone know what I can do about it? I've tried the usual
commands like [htpb] [H] or even \clearpage or \afterpage{clearpage}.  But
for example, I want a picture, then text, then three consecutive pictures
right after the other.  LaTeX is getting mad at me and doing all
combinations but that.  I wonder if I have to get another package or
somethin for it to work.  Right now I've got my pictures aligned all
together because I don't know how to get them to do what I want.  My book
would look a heck of a lot more professional if I could have it the way that
I want.  =)

Julie