[GLLUG] meetings

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Sat Nov 10 10:18:46 EST 2007

Just so you don't drive an hour to the meeting and not get as much as
possible out of it and to get you off the ground and running.  What are
your goals and resources? I assume you want to run blast, but on a single
machine, cluster, grid, distributed, etc. Fast/slow network, etc.

In more your terms, if you are only dealing with monoploid organisms,
there isn't much sense in exposing you to the complexity of an
allopolyploid organism.

Sean