[GLLUG] FW: PBwiki is Hiring at Michigan State University

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:38:28 EST 2007

Of possible interest.  Please forward.

thanks,
ranti.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Klug [mailto:brian+h7 at pbwiki.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:13 PM
To: junus at msu.edu
Subject: PBwiki is Hiring at Michigan State University

Hi there!

This is Brian from the PBwiki team, and I was wondering if I could ask
you
for a favor. PBwiki is looking for a few talented web engineers to join
our
team, and I'd appreciate if you could forward this email to help us find
the right people.

If you know any outstanding computer science students -- or if you can
send this to your career center -- please help us by forwarding this
along.  Every top-notch engineer we get will help us make PBwiki better
for you.

Cheers and have a great thanksgiving!

Brian
Your PBwiki Team

***

We're a small team (we have more servers than employees) but we do big
things. PBwiki is the worlds largest private wiki host and millions
depend
on us for their business, their classroom, and their personal lives. We
handle a lot of data (more pages than Wikipedia!), a TON of web traffic,
and we have a lot of fun doing it. We're VC-funded but are making real
revenue.

What makes us tick? We love building useful tools for the web. We
develop
new features on Monday, and deploy it to millions of users by Friday.

What makes you tick? We want you to be energetic, full of ideas, know
what
a wiki is, and enjoy working with a small team of brilliant people. You
should thoroughly understand web technologies. You know how to prototype
things and quickly make them real with XHTML, Javascript/AJAX, CSS,
and/or
PHP.

In exchange for your expertise here, you'll get a healthy equity
package,
flexible hours and vacation, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
benefits, a 401(k), gym membership, free gourmet espresso, food, snacks,
and the experience of a lifetime.

We're interviewing right now, so please send us your resume today!
Please
use your cover letter to either provide a URL to a web app you've built
ground-up, or describe a project of yours that would impress us.

http://pbwiki.com/content/Engineering-Jobs

***