[GLLUG] Python projects

Steven Sayers sjsayers93 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:25:55 EST 2007

Well I've been lately learning python, and I must say, I'm impressed.
>From the concepts I've taken from my programming class at school plus
my examination of the syntax, I feel as I can fly through learning a
good bit of it, which I already have. I am not trying to learn GTK
because their own example broke, I'll try something else however, I'd
really like to join an interesting python project, I've heard about
enchalda. That seems to be a bit to hard for me at the moment as it
involves quite a few concepts I'm not fully understanding of. Anyhow,
I'm asking the LUG, because it'd be nice. I believe I've handled my
request.