Re: [GLLUG] desktop freezing??

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Wed Nov 28 08:11:48 EST 2007

Good question - it's freezing in Ubuntu.  I am wondering if maybe it is overheating or something?  I'm really not sure.  Last night when I got home the screen saver was frozen (well the whole PC was really) but not the same as before where the power light was blinking.

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company
4917 Tranter St.