Re: [GLLUG] NM-Applet vs. Wifi-Radar?

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Thu Oct 4 14:50:36 EDT 2007

LOL - Okay so I have a Range Extender right - It works fine in windows but not linux.  I don't want a Pringles Antenna or something.  I just want the range extender to work in Linux

I thought Wifi Radar might work better than nm-applet

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company
4917 Tranter St.