[GLLUG] OpenBSD Wireless Access Points

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Oct 5 09:13:16 EDT 2007

I have an OpenBSD firewall machine with a wireless network card (supported
by the kernel).  I would like to turn this machine into a wireless access
point, but I'm a little clueless on how to do it, since I'm a little
clueless on wireless in general.

Is there somebody who can point me to current resources to set this up?  I
know Steve Andre on this list is part of the OpenBSD team (or at least
prominent on the lists).  Google didn't really turn up that much for me
that was current, a few articles from a couple of years ago, when OpenBSD
wireless was less mature.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration