[GLLUG] penguicon computer lounge

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Tue Oct 16 12:48:16 EDT 2007

On 10/15/07, Marshal Newrock <marshal at idealso.com> wrote:
> Of late, I haven't been keeping up with computer lounge stuff as well
> as I should be.  I've been a bit busy in a variety of ways, and can't
> really say I've got the time for it.
>
> If anyone would care to step up to the plate, and take on being in
> charge of the computer lounge, please say so.

Having two years under my belt, I'm probably best suited to the task,
so I can take it back over per our previous conversation. I was rather
hoping to rotate the Computer Lounge lead role amongst GLLUG members
not so much because I don't want to do it every year, but because it's
a fun and challenging position and it's probably good to get a
slightly different perspective from time to time. (In other words, the
same reasons that the Penguicon ConChair is a different person every
year.) So if there's anyone else who wants to step up to handle this,
let us know. I'm happy to give advice to whoever does so, but know
that it can be stressful and trying at times.

Charles