[GLLUG] penguicon computer lounge

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Tue Oct 16 20:18:23 EDT 2007

Yeah, what Karl said.

It's also a place where people can sit down and check their email or
surf the web or just  check out nifty open source stuff during
Penguicon. "What's Penguicon?" I hear you say. Well then read up here:
http://penguicon.org/ For two years, GLLUG has been planning,
assembling, and running the computer lounge at Penguicon because I
pretty much dragged everyone else into it:

http://www.penguicon.org/pipermail/penguicon-general/2005-April/000156.html

If you want to know more, feel free to drop by a GLLUG meeting.

Charles