[GLLUG] Dual-Boot Copy?

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Tue Oct 30 12:59:49 EDT 2007

Try partimage - its usually on the same boot CD's as qpartd.  It copies
at the filesystem level so its more space efficient than a DD image.  I
usually use a boot CD with qpartd and partimage to back up the boot
sector and the different partitions.  If you have a USB hard drive its
pretty easy, but I suppose you could use CIFS in a pinch also

Mark Lachniet