[GLLUG] Dual-Boot Copy?

Mike Neir lists at obscuredomainname.com
Tue Oct 30 13:39:50 EDT 2007

Rsync is easily one of my favorite apps, but I wouldn't try rsycning a
NTFS/FAT partition though. It might work, but he's going to be much
better off making a bit-for-bit copy using dd, and then resizing
afterwards. I replied to the inital post,but it seems my reply was lost.
Hopefully this one shows up.

MN