[GLLUG] Finding IP ranges (similar to dig)??

Nicholas Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Wed Oct 31 17:54:30 EDT 2007

Samspade is defiantly the way to go...  You can find the block of IP
addresses that a company or organization 'owns' and use that.

At MSU, we do have a hostmaster available who can tell you where all the
servers are.  Static IP addresses get their own subnet for these things at
our shop.

-Nick Kwiatkowski