[GLLUG] Software Freedom Day blog entry up

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Sep 7 19:48:43 EDT 2007

http://gllug.freedombi.com/drupal/node/5

Also, while I'm thinking about it, having somebody there who could demo
the publishing tools would be good.  The combination of OpenOffice,
Scribus, Inkscape and The Gimp is very powerful.  They might not tackle
the Macintosh juggernaut, but for the self publisher who doesn't have
the money to blow on the full suite of commercial tools they're
indispensable.  I know of at least one book that was published with this
combination of tools.

Clay Dowling