[GLLUG] New GLLUG site online!

Brent Barker b.w.barker at smokejive.net
Wed Sep 12 14:11:03 EDT 2007

The link color is not very distinguished from the normal text color.
If this is what you intended, then it works. However, not sure if that
is the best practice here. I would perhaps make the link stand out
more, say using a blue color.

Oh, and howdy all. I'm new here, just moved to the area, new grad
student at MSU. I dual boot WinXP and Gentoo Linux, have a Gentoo box
for my webserver.

Cheers,

Brent