[GLLUG] Windows installing files w/o permission

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:40:15 EDT 2007

Good job, Thomas!  Now get your ass to some meetings.    :)
In fact, as a businessman who knows a lot about FLOSS, you would be an
ideal person to be on hand to answer questions from interested attendees
of Saturday's Software Freedom Day presentations.

                                Chick

P.S.  Do you need a Slashdot account to post as an anonymous coward?