[GLLUG] Windows installing files w/o permission

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Fri Sep 14 11:05:48 EDT 2007

Richard Houser wrote:
> Thomas Hruska wrote:
>> Eduardo Cesconetto wrote:
>>> http://gllug.org/node/24
>>>
>> I know I haven't been to the group in a while.  "It is on the other side
>> of town" is the first thing that pops into my head.  But the reality is
>> I forget until I realize it is Thursday and then look at the time and
>> the meeting is already over at that point.
>
> Okay, but I have to bite....
>
> You are marketing something called MyTaskFocus 1.1 with a tagline of
> "Get on task.  Stay on task."  Isn't the whole point of your software to
>  keep you from tunneling in on a task and missing things like ... the
> GLLUG meetings for instance?

It doesn't help me remember the day of the week or a specific time of
day.  That is, it keeps me focused on a task...not a schedule.
Tunneling in on a single task IS the whole point of the tool.

I've tried to use various extensions for Thunderbird specifically
designed for scheduling and none of them really work all that well for
managing repeated events.  Or I'm just not using them right.  Repeated
events also tend to "mess up" the calendar view.  I sort of gave up
using the calendar extensions for anything but one-time events.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* MyTaskFocus 1.1