[GLLUG] SFD on WILX TV-10

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Sep 17 09:32:35 EDT 2007

I see you had to resort to videotaping your laptop in order to get it
online. :P Somewhere I have an mplayer command that will convert the raw
DVB MPEG file into a more common format. I'll try to dig it up tonight.
But you or someone else will have to cut our segment out of the result
since I haven't dabbled in video editing software before, only
conversion.

On Sun, 2007-09-16 at 00:55 -0400, Eduardo Cesconetto wrote:
> I am encoding .TS to .DV so I can edit (cut) and then export.. it may
> take a while, but by tomorrow I'll have the clip on youtube
>
> On Sep 16, 2007, at 12:11 AM, Eduardo Cesconetto wrote:
>
> > UHauhUhauHAu
> >
> > I think he tought I was cute or something, I am editing the video
> > noew to post for all of us to see (Charles captured on his DVR)
> >

> > Chick Tower wrote:
> >> It was only about a fifteen- or twenty-second spot.  Eduardo must
> >> have bribed the cameraman he was in so many of the shots.
> >>
> >>                                Chick

Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com