[GLLUG] Next public software advocacy event

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Sep 18 13:58:11 EDT 2007

I know we're still licking our wounds from Software Freedom Day (or coming
down--it might have been a bust but it was still fun), but I think that
it's time to start planning the next advocacy event.  If we really rush
and work our contact lists we might be able to have something by mid
November.

Mid November is really a good time, because a lot of people look at
upgrading family computers over the holidays.  If we can show them free
software, we can help them stretch their computer dollar further.
Likewise, mid to late January is a good time to catch them because there's
a new machine and they are looking for software.

I won't be there to spur the discussion this Thursday, because it's my
birthday and I'll be have Eduardo's beef with my wife.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml