[GLLUG] Flint Chapter

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Sep 18 14:01:31 EDT 2007

Okay, this was floated once before but I didn't really do anything with
it.  Is there any interests from people living near Flint to start a group
that meets in Genesee county instead of Lansing?  I know that there are
two us who are regular attendees who would benefit by a meeting in Flint.
If it's just the two of us though it's less of a networking event and more
of a mutual admiration society.

Anybody else here?  If there is interest I'll arrange for a place and
time.  If not, I'll keep coming to Lansing.  Also, if you're on this list
and you know people in the Flint area who might be interested in it,
please forward the solicitation to them.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml