[GLLUG] What to do with 126 unread emails?

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Fri Sep 21 17:08:36 EDT 2007

> I don't always pay attention to e-mail.
>
> Someone mentioned GCalDaemon...but do I _really_ need one more NT
> Service running on my computer?

All you need is cron, or whatever the Windows equivalent is.

How about you just send your cell phone a text message?  If you don't
want to set it up yourself, I can send the mail at a specific time
before each meeting provided I get your phone number and provider name.

If you really want to make it and can't come up with something better,
the $0.10 to $0.15 a week for text message fees isn't an issue.  If the
cost is an issue, you really didn't want to come that bad anyhow, did you?