Re: [GLLUG] What to do with 126 unread emails?

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Fri Sep 21 19:13:41 EDT 2007

Actually - I have a kerio mail server setup and only allow user's to use the webmail interface.  It is a NICE program and easily administrable.  Not threaded though.

The thing is sometimes I just drop off the face of everything and hide in my cupboard in the corner waiting for the voices to stop, you know?  I don't respond to unessential emails and then it all builds up so quickly.

If I could actually get myself to another meeting - names with faces and all that - then maybe I could have an easier time of it.  I am TERRIBLE with names and it seemed like there were SO many people at the last meeting.

How about a GLLUG - Poet's Group?  Anyone up for sharing and critiquing poetry - honest opinions and all that?  A GLLUG Lit Group?

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company
4917 Tranter St.